Trying to eat right does not have to be the end of the world! Here is a simple list of ten things you can do to help you eat right for 2019. Remember, you don’t have to start doing all of these things today, this is just a simple guide to help get you started. And, as always, before you start a new diet or exercise plan you should always consult a physician to make sure you do not overextend yourself or hurt yourself.
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Avoid packaged snacks when possible
- Pay attention to the protein and fiber – more of these and fewer sugars and carbs is better!
- Choose foods with healthy fats, limit foods high in saturated fats
- Choose good carbs – not no-carbs
- Eat more fish than any other meats
- Water is the key to eating right!
- Don’t skip breakfast
- Eat six smaller meals throughout the day
- Eat less salt
This is just a quick list of things you can do to start your lifestyle change. As always, consult with a physician before starting a new diet or exercise plan. There are many great sites you can visit to help you learn new ways to eat and new foods to try – such as this one! And food is a great way to experience other cultures and expand your horizon to the world – don’t be shy, try everything!
Don’t forget – with 180 Healthcare includes a 24/7 gym and doctors with your membership. We also give you an amazing nutrition app to help you learn how to cook properly and eat healthily! To get started with 180 Healthcare simply click the link above – sign up is easy and the price is amazing for all the benefits. 180 Healthcare has been proved to help our members Get Fit & Be Healthy for the long run, we are not just a fad!