- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Avoid packaged snacks when possible
- Pay attention to the protein and fiber – more of these and fewer sugars and carbs is better!
- Choose foods with healthy fats, limit foods high in saturated fats
- Choose good carbs – not no-carbs
- Eat more fish than any other meats
- Water is the key to eating right!
- Don’t skip breakfast
- Eat six smaller meals throughout the day
- Eat less salt
This is just a quick list of things you can do to start your lifestyle change. As always, consult with a physician before starting a new diet or exercise plan. There are many great sites you can visit to help you learn new ways to eat and new foods to try – such as this one!
Don’t forget – with 180 Healthcare includes a 24/7 gym and doctors with your membership. We also give you an amazing nutrition app to help you learn how to cook properly and eat healthily! To get started with 180 Healthcare simply click the link above – sign up is easy and the price is amazing for all the benefits.
You must log in to post a comment.