A qualified, OSHA Approved instructor will teach this course in a dynamic, hands-on way with an industry leading curriculum. These classes will be available monthly and scheduled on a sign-up basis, for the convenience of our members and consist of the following:
1. FIRST AID
Prepare for the unexpected with first aid training from 180 Healthcare! Our convenient course can help you and your organization become OSHA compliant – and, more importantly, be equipped to provide immediate care when its needed the most until emergency services arrive. With this ‘hands-on’ training, you will learn how to handle burns, lacerations, allergic reactions and more!
2. CPR and AED
This class will provide ‘hands-on’ practice. You will receive the training and skills you need to help adults, children, and infants during breathing and cardiac emergencies and you can learn when and how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED). Our Authorized Trainer delivers the most up-to-date information with simple-to-use techniques that can help you save a life.
Upon successful completion of these classes, you will receive a course completion certificate and a wallet ID card, valid for 2 years. The classes will consist of the following:
- The methods are designed to assure mastery and retention of basic skills
- Will educate the member to respond effectively in an emergency
- Each member will get hands-on experience superior to online courses
- Updated regularly to meet or exceed CPR and OSHA guidelines
- Meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.151 First Aid Standard
- Learn How to Assist With:
- Choking, Burns, Sudden Illness, Poisoning
- Allergic Reactions, Shock, Bleeding Injuries
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
- 25% of all ER visits can be avoided with basic First Aid and CPR
- Sudden cardiac arrest stands for 13% of all workplace deaths
- 75% of all “out of hospital” heart attacks happen at home
- In 2017, nearly 6 Million workers were injured on the job, costing $212.5 Billion
* For your convenience, businesses that sign up their employees to 180 Healthcare can also receive instruction and training right at your place of business. (minimum class size – 12).