Your Comprehensive Health Care Benefit
Enjoy a comprehensive benefit designed to meet your unique health care needs. Enroll in the Health Access Benefit only or pair with a medical cost sharing membership.
Health Access Benefit
Access to care that is both affordable and convenient. Cover your whole family.
*Information accurate as of 1/1/23
In-Person Wellness Doctor Visit
Keep Your Doctor. Up to two a year reimbursed; see any doctor.
Up to $250 total reimbursed per year, see any provider.
Labs tests, mammograms, colonoscopies, and more, up to $4,000 per year.
Physical Health & Wellness
Including gym memberships, up to $250 per year.
You have access anytime to some of the lowest-priced prescription medication locally, by mail order, or international.
Up to $250 total reimbursed per year, including dental sealants, see any provider.
Nutritional counseling, meal planning, and weight loss support, up to $250 per year.
Mental Health & Substance Counseling
From psychiatrist to counseling up to $3,000 total reimbursed per year; see any provider.
Lower Sharing Costs
Up to $5,000 to cover the 3rd individual or family Initial Unshareable Amount per year.
Help quitting if you need to, up to $500 reimbursed (one-time).
Preventive Reimbursement Benefit Maximums and Eligible Services
- Annual Wellness Exam
- Well Child Exam (including routine immunizations)
- Gynecological Exam (well woman visit aged 21 and over)
- Flu, Shingles and Pneumonia Vaccinations
- Annual Preventive Mammogram (including Breast Ultrasound or MRI following a preventive mammogram)
- Covered once annually from age 40-80
- Colorectal Cancer Screening:
- Age range: 45 – 80 (covered from age 40 if 1st degree relative has positive history of colon cancer)
- Screening Type: Procto/Sigmoidoscopy every 5 years. Cologuard every 3 years.
- Colonoscopy is an eligible screening type
- Bloodwork Screenings:
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) with differential test
- Thyroid Panel TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) with reflex to T4 if abnormal – Routine Comprehensive Urinalysis (UA)
- Hemoglobin A1C (HgbA1C)
- Vitamin D Level
PSA for men age 50-75 Start at age 40 if 1st degree relative has positive history of colon cancer
- Bone Density Screening Post-menopausal women, every 2-3 years
- Heart Screening: C-Reactive Protein (CRP) & Homocysteine levels for those with strong personal history or 1st degree relative history of heart disease or those of South Asian or Pacific Island origins.
- Preventive Vision Exam
- Preventive Dental Exam, Cleaning and Fluoride Treatment
- Mental Health / Substance Abuse evaluation, counseling or therapy
- Gym Membership
- Fitness Training (on-line or in-person)
- Nutritional/Meal Planning (on-line or in-person)
- Weight Loss/Weight Gain Counseling and Support
- One-time benefit (covers counseling, cost of medication, hypnotism, or other cessation program)
- Up to $5,000 annually on 3rd IUA (documentation must be submitted for review)
What information do I need to submit a reimbursement?
Please provide your physician’s office itemized statement of services showing the service performed, date of service and the cost.
How do I submit my request?
- On-line Form
- Text “preventive” to (239) 299-0333 to receive your personal link to a prefilled form.
Exploring Your Options? Please feel free to check out our primary care, preventative care, and larger medical expense memberships.